Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to my Garage

I'm starting something new. See, I've got junk you may want. And I'm sure you've got junk that I may want. And since every family has stuff stored in their garage in the eventuality that someone may want it...

Welcome to the garage!

I'll be posting items that I want to get rid of. I'm honestly trying to declutter. None of the items are real junk. If they were, I would not feel bad about just putting them out for the garbage pick up.

So, here's the first item. It's a dresser. It's about 4 feet tall and maybe 3 feet wide. It's not perfect, but it's in pretty darn good condition. I don't have any use for it, and I really don't have anywhere to store it. If you have a use for it, or if you know of someone who could use it, please let me know. First come, first served. Free, but you haul it away.

* UPDATE * The dresser has been claimed. If the claimer does not pick it up this weekend it will be up for grabs again.


Now it's your turn. I'm sure I'll be posting tons of things, but if you think you have bunches of things to get rid of, let me know and I'll make you an author of the blog so you can put things up directly. Of course, I'm also happy to post things on your behalf. Just let me know for that too.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea Heather! Give me a couple more days to start packing and moving, and I'm sure I'll have plenty o'things to share and pass along.
    If it didn't require me having to move another piece of furniture BEFORE I move, I'd totally take the dresser. I do have to find furniture for 2 children's bedrooms after all. (Oh yes, these foster children are getting a little expensive, and I don't even have them yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If nobody claims it before you move, it's yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have some stuff. Well alot of baby clothes and stuff. If anyone has some nightstands or TV stand it would be appreciative. And can we sell some of this stuff or does it have to be free? I am just wondering that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, you should check out and join the lehi freecycle group. This is exactly what freecycle does and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone have a kitchen scale they are not using? I need one but it always seems like I see them in people's kitchen unused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a kitchen scale you can borrow because I'm not using it. I would love it if it got some good use. If you guys come down on Sunday you can get it then or I'll send it back up to Logan with whoever is down (I know Brent's bro and sis are coming down from Logan at least).

    ReplyDelete